ACBSP™ June 2021 DACBSP® Practical Exams Initial & Retake(s) Registration is OPEN!
*All participants, examiners and examinees are required to be vaccinated by the date of the exam or have a negative PCR test within 72 hours of arriving at the exam site. Proof of vaccine OR of negative PCR test must be submitted to the national office.*
Retake exams will be scheduled first then full exams will be scheduled based on registration.
2540 Walnut Hill Lane
Dallas, TX 75229
All documents must be received by the exam application deadline, Wednesday, May 19, 2021.
- your transcript, that qualifies you to take the exam
- copy of your DC license - valid through the exam date, June 26, 2021
- copy of your healthcare provider level CPR card - valid through the exam date, June 26, 2021
- Signed certificant and candidate release form (this will be emailed via Adobe Sign after you register for the exam)
- Signed ACBSP™ COVID Waiver (this will be emailed via Adobe Sign after you register for the exam)
If you are paying via check, the check must be received by the national office prior to the application deadline date. The application deadline is Wednesday, May 19, 2021. All application documentation MUST be received by the national office by the deadline, no exceptions. If the national office has not received your exam application documentation by the application deadline, you will NOT be permitted to take the exam.
The ACBSP™ has obtained a hotel block at the Lumen Hotel. The room block rate is $114 / night + tax. To make a reservation online, click the link below and edit the check-in / check-out dates.
If you prefer to call to reserve your room, please call 214 219 2400.
You must reference "ACBSP" to receive the group rate
of $114 / night + tax.
With the exception of station retakes, exams will be scheduled based on the order in which you register.
Please note the number of retake exam slots and the number of initial exam slots are limited.
Airport closest to the exam site is Love Field