Click here for full CCSP® Examination Policy to ensure your complete understanding of the requirements for the exam you intend to undertake.
COMPLETE APPLICATION PACKAGE:
- A completed online application form and application fee paid in full. The online application form must be completed to begin the exam application process.
- Please know that you must have cookies enabled for the form and payment system to work properly.
- The online application form asks you to attest that you have read and understand the Certificant and Candidate Agreement and Release. Follow the link and read the document in full.
- Please note that your application package will NOT be complete or processed until the remaining requirements listed below are received at the ACBSP™ national office. These must be received no later than 45 days prior to the exam date.
- A copy of your healthcare provider level CPR card. This item must be submitted prior to the application deadline AND it must still be valid on the date of the exam. It may be faxed or emailed to the ACBSP™ national office (contact information shown below).
- A copy of your DC license. The license must be valid on the exam date AND proof of current status must be submitted prior to the application deadline. If you are not yet licensed, a copy of your DC diploma* may be accepted. This item may be faxed or emailed to the ACBSP™ national office (contact information shown below).
- The transcript record of the qualifying post-graduate training. Transcripts must come directly from the issuing college or certifying body to the ACBSP™ national office. We do NOT need a copy of your DC transcript.
- CCSP® course transcript showing successful completion of the requisite number of hours successfully completed (100 hours).
- All course hours must be reported on one transcript from a single accredited chiropractic college. If you took course hours from more than one college, you will need to contact your colleges to learn how to transfer some of your hours so that all of the hours are recorded on a single transcript from one school.
- If you are using a MS degree, residency program experience, or ATC certification to qualify to for the CCSP® exam, we will need a transcript from your college or certifying organization (NATA) as evidence of completion of the course of study or certification. Please have your school or organization fax or email the transcript to ACBSP™ National Office.
*ALL exam application documents, including payment, must be received no later than the exam application deadline, which is 45 days prior to the exam date. If ALL application materials are not received before the deadline, you will not be permitted to take the exam.
- $50 non-refundable
- 50% of the exam application fee, minus a $50 processing fee, will be refunded with written cancellation 14-28 days prior to the exam date
- Written cancellations received less than 14 days prior to the exam date will receive no refund without documentation of a medical emergency
ACBSP™ National office fax number: (888) 419-9990
ACBSP™ National office email address: email@example.com